Some people may be hesitant to stay in a B&B, but it really can be a remarkable experience. Once you’ve tried it, you might find yourself wondering if you could ever go back to a hotel stay! A bed and breakfast in Santa Fe specializes in making every guest feel welcome with daily breakfast, free WiFi, an afternoon snack featuring baked goods, coffee, and tea throughout the day. This isn’t your grandma’s B&B. We dispel some of the most common myths about staying at a bed & breakfast.
The 5 Most Common Myths:
- Privacy. You’ll usually have all the privacy you desire at a bed and breakfast. There were once persistent myths that bathrooms in a B&B are shared, when in fact, about 97 percent of the establishments now feature private bathrooms. Many have a shared dining area, but if you’d like privacy you’ll most likely find a table, with some B&B’s even offering in-room dining.
- Cost. You’ll probably find that the cost is about the same or less than a hotel. This is because of the free amenities included with a bed & breakfast that you would pay a la carte prices for at a hotel. WiFi and services like a concierge and free parking. Most locations serve hot, homemade breakfast instead of continental breakfasts available at some hotels, which can consist of little more than cold cereal, fruit, coffee and juice.
- Feels Like Home. There’s usually a more home-like atmosphere at a bed and breakfast, without the feeling that every room is about the same. Many have amazingly nice touches like fireplaces, beautifully decorated accommodations, thick and plush linens and soothing touches like down comforters and pillow top beds.
- Personal Experience. You’ll often have a more personalized experience. Gone is the feeling that you’re nothing more than a number with a computer programmed key card. When you need help deciding what to do in the town you’re visiting, like Santa Fe, New Mexico. The Inn hosts are usually very knowledgeable about the area and glad to share advice. This is a nice touch you don’t always find in traditional hotels.
- Travel for Business. Gone is the myth of it not being a good option for business travelers. With home-like amenities, spacious accommodations and personalized services, there are business travelers who prefer a B&B if one is available at their destination. Some locations have extra rooms that can be used for business activities, and special breakfast rates for co-workers if you’d like to have a breakfast business meeting.
Our Santa Fe Inn Provides A Home Inspired Stay
Staying at our Inn in Santa Fe, New Mexico is an excellent option for a more home inspired vacations. Book a reservation and experience what the city has to offer. Call us today at 855-984-8200 to book one of our many rooms available at our Santa Fe location.