This was our first time staying at a B&B. We were pleasantly surprised with the Inn on the Paseo. It was better than the pictures on their site. The owners and staff made sure our stay was comfortable and restful. We stayed in two of the junior suites. Every inch of the facility was eye appealing and used for a purpose. The location was easy to walk to many unique shops, galleries and restaurants. The food was delicious at the Inn too. We were entertained during breakfast by hummingbirds enjoying the flower boxes on the balcony.
- Top Ten Things To Do In Santa Fe New Mexico
- Choosing A Bed and Breakfast Versus Guest House
- What Not to Do at a Bed and Breakfast
- Why Not Stay At A Bed And Breakfast
- Should I Leave a Tip At a Bed and Breakfast
- Fly Fishing in the Desert?
- Baked Eggs with Parmigiano & Herbs
- Differences Between Bed and Breakfast and AirBnB