- 2 medium avocado
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 can condensed milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Vanilla Wafers, finely ground
- berries to garnish
- shredded coconut to garnish
- Line 9” pie plate with plastic wrap. Place cookie crumbs into plate on top of plastic wrap.
- Drizzle melted butter over cookie crumbs. Freeze for 30 minutes
- Scoop out avocado and place in blender
- Add lime juice, cream cheese, and condensed milk to blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour avocado puree into pie plate. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove, then garnish with berries & coconut
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve
- Slice and serve immediately