Your safety and wellbeing are a critical component of your experience at Inn on the Paseo. The health and safety of our guests and our employees is a shared responsibility and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Check-In & Check-Out
- We will be providing a seamless self-check-in process for all arrivals.
- Check-outs have been touchless and remain so.
- To the extent possible all financial transactions will be touchless as well.
- Guest rooms will not be cleaned, linens changed, or beds made during a guest stay unless specifically requested by the guest.
- Housekeepers will enter guest rooms only upon request and with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- If you require clean towels or trash pick-up, please notify us in the AM and we will arrange for a member of our housekeeping staff to pick up or exchange items requested.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch hard surface throughout the Inn frequently throughout the day using CDC & EPA recommended sanitizing protocols.
Use of Public Spaces
- All guests will wear masks or appropriate facial covering while in public spaces of the Inn both inside and outside. This is a State of New Mexico requirement.
- Our public spaces have been rearranged to comply with social distancing recommendations with signage as appropriate. Please to the extent possible maintain at least a 6-foot distance from other guests not a part of your travel party.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the Inn for guest use.
- We have resumed our normal breakfast service and tables in the dining room and on the deck have been repositioned to comply with social distancing recommendations. We will be sanitizing tables & place mats after each guest.
- Staff will wear face masks during breakfast prep and service with handwashing between each guest service.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to provide a self-serve coffee & tea service. We will have coffee & tea available during business hours served by staff upon request.
- Pets will not be allowed in public spaces & must remain in guest rooms me at all times except for trips outside for walks & “necessary business”
We are all facing unprecedented disruptions to our lives due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We must consider our health & safety and that of fellow guests and staff. We ask for and expect your cooperation as we work through these challenging times.